Dharamsala Insight Tour 2018
Highlights of the tour
- Meet with inspiring Tibetan writers, artists and former political prisoners who have dedicated their lives fighting for Tibet’s freedom.
- Gain insights into the lives of Tibetan refugees, many of whom have made the perilous journey across the Himalayas.
- Visit the Tibetan Women’s Association, the leading NGO working on gender equality; Tibetan Children’s Village School where thousands of kids are educated; and Norbulingka, a unique institute preserving Tibetan art and culture.
- Visit the Dalai Lama’s residence and temple where monks can be seen debating in the afternoons. You can join the locals as they go on their daily walks around the temple compound in the mornings and evenings.
- Savour the delights of Tibetan cuisine and learn about the community’s culinary practices.
- Find time to explore the town and the mountainous landscape at your leisure.
10 to 23 November 2018
Any supporter from Australia and any part of the world can join us on this tour.